Wednesday 7 January 2009

On the needles at the moment

This is a first as I am using the magic loop method for these socks I am a UK size 10 in socks so need to adjust patterns to suit so have used bigger needles and will make the foot longer.
This is my first attempt at a top down cardigan it is out of Yarn Forward and i am loving it its so easy although it does get quite heavy after a while.












Just thought i better let you see what i have my needles just now. The first thing is a pink teddy bear my Partners Granduughter asked me for one ages ago, then remembered 2 days ago it was her birthday this friday so trying hard to get it done just now. Heres a picture of what i have got done so far.


















This is my stash busting blanket I have so many little bits and bobs lying about that i wanted something to use them on apart from toys. I find knitting squares so boring but this has been quite intresting to knit as you cast off turn and cast on the other side got the pattern free from ravelry its by Tamera Janneff.


No comments: