Wednesday 21 January 2009

Finished at last.....






Just finished my cardigan its for me, me, meeee. I say this as i never get to knit anything for me so january is my month when I get all the books out and decide what I need to keep me going so here is the first of it.






The socks are also comming on slowly but surely , they take so long because I have UK size 10 feet massive for a women the whole reason I learned to knit socks for in the first place so I could have pink ones. Just noticed the photo looks as if their is purple in the yarn but there isn't it is blue (note to myself take some photgraphy lessons).
I cast on a sloppy hat as well even though they are fashionable which is unusual for me to have anything that is in fashion it has very practical reasons I always have my hair in a ponytail and most hats either don't fit or fall off. I am planning a scarf and fingerless gloves with a flap so when I am standing at the bus stop I don't freeze to death. A full set all the same colour I will be in heaven.

No comments: