Thursday 22 January 2009


I am sitting here just now chuckling away to myself, when I was trying to bring Ellie back from nursery she decided to run to the front door but forgot to stop at the door and run right into it.
It was one of those motherly moments when your full of concern about the massive lump on her head but trying not to laugh because it was funny.
Right back to knitting finished my hat last night it is quite slochy even with all my hair at the back I think its time to go back to a pleat in my hair to make it fit properly.
And another image froma different angel.
I do apologise for my photo taking I will get there but don't the twins look cute they were only 13 months old then Robert is in the middle but you can't see him.
I have cast on my scarf to go with the hat.
Not very exciting I know but I wanted it to match the hat in texture as well as colour I will add fringes and I want to make it as long as possible but I know what I am like with scarfs get so fed up with the m after a while that as soon as they fit round the neck thats it but I will make it long.
The socks are no further on but maybe on the bus tonight on my way to work.

No comments: