Monday 17 January 2011

New Year new start


Hello, well did I not get a shock when I looked back on here, I have been such a bad blogger it has been nearly 2 years since the last time I have blogged so I have given the blog a new name a new look and its a new me.
I do have an excuse for my bad behaviour as 14 months ago I had little Sarah my fourth child so as you can imagine she has kept me pretty busy.

The hat she is wearing is actually for me it is made from Robin Picasso Chunky which I received through a Secret Santa swap with the forum I am involved with FEKERS. The pattern is from this book which I love and have so far made quite a few of the patterns from it.

I am also working on a lot of things after learning to Crochet properly throws are the in thing just now. I am also knitting more socks as my supply of hand knitted socks are starting to look rather holy and worn. More about my WIP's soon.

I have promised myself 3 things for this year;

1) To keep this Blog up.
2) To lose weight (joined Weight Watchers)
3) T knit something for Christmas gifts every month from next month so I don't have the mad rush in December.

Hoping to look at this next year at this time and see if any of it has actually happened.


So until next time take care.

2 comments:

Zu said...

OMG that photo has me grinning too!! She is sooo adorable!! Looks like she can get up to lots of mischief too. hehe

knittingcathy said...

Thankyou you are right she never stops and runs rings around her big sister and brothers.